- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 50/18° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain and Resolution
- Wide Tonal Range and High Edge Contrast
- Ideal for Copy and Technical Work
Ilford's Pan F Plus is a slow-speed panchromatic black and white negative film featuring a very fine grain structure, making it ideal for large-scale printing applications. Its slow speed also renders a broad tonal range, along with high edge contrast, resolution, and detail, making it well-suited for pictorial and fine art photography. Pan F Plus has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 50/18° when developed in standard chemistry, and can also be developed to higher contrast values for technical, copy, and scientific work.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film in a DX-coded cassette.