- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in Standard Process
- Extended Red Sensitivity to 740nm
- Infrared Appearance with Deep Red Filter
- Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range
A unique black and white negative film with extend red sensitivity, SFX 200 from Ilford is a medium-speed film with peak red sensitivity to 720nm, which can further be extended to 740nm with the use of a deep red filter to produce infrared-like results. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° along with a wide exposure latitude and tonal range, and is well-suited to fine art and pictorial applications. When used without filtration, full panchromatic sensitivity is afforded, however when filtered with yellow, orange, and red filters-with deep red filtration producing the most pronounced effect-skies can be rendered a dramatic black and vegetation will be depicted as white.