Enter the Upside Down with the Stranger Things Edition OneStep2 VF from Polaroid Originals. Inspired by the original Polaroid OneStep from 1977, this is a unique and contemporary take on a classic instant film camera. Designed to be simple and easy to use, this camera accepts both i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.1 x 3.1" prints, and has true point and shoot functionality. The recognizable form factor of the camera recalls its predecessor, but is presented here with a distinct upside-down design inspired by the alternate dimension from the Stranger Things web television series. The OneStep2 VF is also characterized by an updated deep blue polycarbonate shell with an integrated extended optical viewfinder for accurate framing, a built-in flash, self-timer function, and a red accent ring surrounding the lens. The fixed 106mm lens offers a comfortable field of view for everyday shooting, and its fixed focus design suits photographing subjects as close as 2' away. Powering the camera is a built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery pack, which is rated for up to 60-days of use per charge.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2" prints with a 3.1 x 3.1" image area.
- Fixed 106mm lens is constructed from optical grade, coated polycarbonate and acrylic and has a fixed-focus design for working with subjects as close as 2' away.
- Updated extended optical viewfinder provides a clearer, more accurate means for framing your images.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery can last for up to 60 days per charge, and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.